Sunday 1 January 2012

Mission Eros

Hey guys and gals, as there are alot of private requests for pictures, there is a slow in response in replying. Thus, I would like to come up with a mission, Eros, which allows Xtube audience to make a $0.10 donation per set of private photos (3 photos per set) on my Xtube account.

There are two categories of pictures:

1) Close up pictures
2) Full body pictures (may include face)

The mission to will require Xtube audience to complete the following, depending on which category of pictures you required.

option 1:

Step 1: Send me a message on Xtube to request what you want to see in the photo, how many sets of photos. (My Xtube ID is rain1985)
Step 2: I will send you a secret code for confirmation and my email address.
Step 3: For gals, you will write down your Xtube ID, the secret code on a slip of paper, then place it right on your lovely pussy. Finally, take a picture of it and send it to my email address and I will send you the pictures. For guys, you will write down your Xtube ID, the secret code on a slip of paper, then place it right on your man cock. Finally, take a picture of it and send it to my email address
Step 4: Make your donation and I will send you the pictures through email after I receive the donation notification from Xtube.

Option 2:

Step 1: Send me a message on Xtube to request what you want to see in the photo
Step 2: I will send you a secret code for confirmation and my email address.
Step 3: For gals, you will write down your Xtube ID, the secret code on a slip of paper, then place it below your chin. Finally, take a picture of you full face picture with slip of paper and send it to my email address and I will send you the pictures. For guys, you will write down your Xtube ID, the secret code on a slip of paper, then place it right then place it below your chin. Finally, take a picture of you full face picture with slip of paper and send it to my email address
Step 4: Make your donation and I will send you the pictures through email after I receive the donation notification from Xtube.

It may take a few days before the pictures will be ready, mostly it will be on weekends where I will have more time to revert back to the request.

Send in your requests today!

No comments:

Post a Comment